The 125th Street District Management Association manages the 125th Street Business Improvement District.
Property and Business Owners, community and government leaders, residents, and staff work closely together to improve the experiences of those who live, work, visit and invest in the Harlem community.
- To catalyze economic development.
- To encourage the ongoing revitalization of 125th Street as a premier art, culture and entertainment destination.
- To celebrate and build upon existing cultural assets and secure future cultural presentation and production in Harlem.
- To facilitate active tourism.
- To increase pedestrian mobility and give the streetscape a cohesive modern appearance and reduce clutter,
- To develop additional public space.
- To include public art throughout the district.
- To create a high quality urban environment that contributes to an identity for the Harlem community.
360 West 125th Street, Suite 11
New York, NY 10027
Tel: (212)662-8999 Fax: (212) 678-5136