• Genres: biography, music, memoir, crime, autobiography, punk
    • Language: english
    • Places: United States of America
    • Format: paperback, 408 pages
    • Publisher: Ballantine Books
    • Author: Deborah Spungen
    • ISBN: 9780449911419 (0449911411)

About The Book

For most of us, it was just another horrible headline. But for Deborah Spungen, the mother of Nancy, who was stabbed to death at the Chelsea Hotel, it was both a relief and a tragedy. Here is the incredible story of an infant who never stopped screaming, a toddler who attacked people, a teenager addicted to drugs, violence, and easy sex, a daughter completely out of control — who almost destroyed her parents’ marriage and the happiness of the rest of her family.

Hardback book And I Don’t Want to Live This Life by Deborah Spungen. Paperback ebook And I Don’t Want to Live This Life read online iOS on Books-a-Million. EPUB And I Don’t Want to Live This Life download for iPhone. TXT book And I Don’t Want to Live This Life Deborah Spungen buy cheap on Book Depository. Online ebook And I Don’t Want to Live This Life on iPad.

FictionBook And I Don’t Want to Live This Life by Deborah Spungen read on Powells. PDF book And I Don’t Want to Live This Life buy for Android on Barnes & Noble. MOBI ebook And I Don’t Want to Live This Life Deborah Spungen download. MP3 And I Don’t Want to Live This Life download on Kindle. Hardcover ebook And I Don’t Want to Live This Life by Deborah Spungen read on Booktopia.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.