• Author: Susan Isaacs
    • ISBN: 9780743463133 (0743463137)
    • Release date: February 27, 2007
    • Language: english
    • Publisher: Pocket Star
    • Format: paperback, 447 pages
    • Genres: fiction, contemporary, romance, mystery, adult, humor

About The Book

Amy was barely born with a spoon in her mouth let alone a silver one. Her mother abandoned her before her first birthday and her father, a small-time crook, was in jail more time than he was out. Raised by her flaky and slightly felonious grandmother, Amy worked hard and managed to get scholarships to boarding school, then Harvard, then the Columbia School of Journalism. But now — a few years into her stint as a reporter for a prestigious magazine — she doesn’t know who she is or how to connect with the world. Seeking answers, she sets out to find the mother she never knew…and maybe a place to belong.

EPUB Any Place I Hang My Hat by Susan Isaacs download on PocketBook. Paperback book Any Place I Hang My Hat on Bookshop. FB2 ebook Any Place I Hang My Hat buy cheap. Hardback Any Place I Hang My Hat Susan Isaacs read online for iPhone on IndieBound.

FictionBook book Any Place I Hang My Hat buy PC on Barnes & Noble. TXT ebook Any Place I Hang My Hat Susan Isaacs. MOBI Any Place I Hang My Hat by Susan Isaacs read for iOS on Powells. PDF book Any Place I Hang My Hat download.

MP3 ebook Any Place I Hang My Hat read on Kindle. Online Any Place I Hang My Hat by Susan Isaacs download on Dymocks. Hardcover ebook Any Place I Hang My Hat Susan Isaacs Mac. FictionBook book Any Place I Hang My Hat buy cheap on Books-a-Million.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.