• Author: Coll Muir
    • Language: english
    • Format: hardcover, 32 pages
    • Genres: cats, dogs, childrens, storytime, juvenile, humor
    • Publisher: HarperCollins
    • Release date: May 19, 2020
    • ISBN: 9780062865946 (0062865943)

About The Book

From the creator of Can Cat and Bird Be Friends comes a delightful story featuring an adorable cat and an inquisitive dog.

Dogs chase cats. Everyone knows this, especially cats.

When Dog wants to chase Cat, he politely asks, “are you a cat?”

To outrun and outsmart Dog, Cat pretends to be other animals that dogs wouldn’t ordinarily want to chase. It’s a masterful plan indeed. But when an unexpected creature walks by, it’s impossible for Cat to play pretend for much longer.

In a charming picture book filled with pleasing banter and hilarious quips, rising talent Coll Muir creates the perfect story about staying true to yourself.

Perfect for fans of Jon Klassen’s I Want My Hat Back , This Is Not My Hat , and We Found a Hat.

EPUB ebook Are You a Cat? read. Hardcover book Are You a Cat? by Coll Muir download on Android on IndieBound. MP3 Are You a Cat? on Kobo. Paperback book Are You a Cat? Coll Muir buy for PC. FictionBook Are You a Cat? buy cheap Mac on Powells.

TXT ebook Are You a Cat? by Coll Muir download. PDF ebook Are You a Cat? Coll Muir read online reader. FB2 Are You a Cat? on Books-a-Million. Hardback book Are You a Cat? Coll Muir download on iOS on Barnes & Noble. MOBI Are You a Cat? read online.

Online ebook Are You a Cat? for iPad. TXT book Are You a Cat? by Coll Muir buy on Book Depository. EPUB book Are You a Cat? download Kindle. FB2 Are You a Cat? by Coll Muir buy cheap on Amazon. PDF ebook Are You a Cat? on Audible.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.