• ISBN: 9781940346106 (194034610X)
    • Author: Taryn Elliott
    • Series: Winchester Falls, #1
    • Language: english
    • Genres: romance, music, contemporary, amazon, musicians, erotica
    • Release date: October 31, 2014
    • Format: paperback, 267 pages

About The Book

Rock star Logan King has come home to Winchester Falls for the annual Summer Festival. Only this time he’s hauling a helluva lot more baggage than a few suitcases and vintage guitars. His closet contains more than the usual skeletons… and if he doesn’t keep the door firmly locked, someone might get harmed. The specter of what haunts him forces him to turn away from anything more than one-night-stands.

Until Izzy and her topaz eyes finally give him a reason to try again.

Since moving to town Isabella Grace has found friends and a place to belong for the first time in her life. Running the Summer Festival is the perfect way to show how important her new community is. She just never planned on a whirlwind fling with a man too used to saying goodbye. Or to fall for a guy who has as many secrets as he does hit songs.

Logan is used to protecting himself, but protecting Izzy is all new territory. With everything that matters to him at risk, he refuses to let her get hurt — even if that means he has to walk away. For her own good.

FictionBook ebook Anything But Mine by Taryn Elliott on IndieBound. Paperback book Anything But Mine download on Kindle. Hardcover Anything But Mine Taryn Elliott read online on Amazon.

EPUB ebook Anything But Mine buy cheap for Mac. Hardback Anything But Mine reader. Online book Anything But Mine Taryn Elliott read on Walmart.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.