November 7, 2020 at 2:43 am #8094witenbergParticipant
(Dublin Murder Squad, #3)
by Tana French
- Awards: Macavity Award Nominee for Best Mystery Novel (2011), Anthony Award Nominee for Best Novel (2011), Edgar Award Nominee for Best Novel (2011), Goodreads Choice Award Nominee for Mystery & Thriller (2010), International Dublin Literary Award Nominee (2012)
- Format: hardcover, 400 pages
- Publisher: Viking
- ISBN: 9780670021871 (0670021873)
- Places: Dublin Region
- Series: Dublin Murder Squad, #3
- Characters: Frank Mackey, Jackie Mackey, Shay Mackey, Holly Mackey, Carmel Mackey
- Author: Tana French
- Genres: mystery, fiction, crime, ireland, thriller, suspense, adult
- Release date: July 13, 2010
- Language: english
About The Book
Back in 1985, Frank Mackey was nineteen, growing up poor in Dublin’s inner city and living crammed into a small flat with his family on Faithful Place. But he had his sights set on a lot more. He and his girl, Rosie Daly, were all set to run away to London together, get married, get good jobs, break away from factory work and poverty and their old lives.
But on the winter night when they were supposed to leave, Rosie didn’t show. Frank took it for granted that she’d given him the brush-off — probably because of his alcoholic father, nutcase mother, and generally dysfunctional family. He never went home again.
Neither did Rosie. Everyone thought she had gone to England on her own and was over there living a shiny new life. Then, twenty-two years later, Rosie’s suitcase shows up behind a fireplace in a derelict house on Faithful Place, and Frank is going home whether he likes it or not.
Getting sucked in is a lot easier than getting out again. Frank finds himself straight back in the dark tangle of relationships he left behind. The cops working the case want him out of the way, in case loyalty to his family and community makes him a liability. Faithful Place wants him out because he’s a detective now, and the Place has never liked cops. Frank just wants to find out what happened to Rosie Daly-and he’s willing to do whatever it takes, to himself or anyone else, to get the job done.
MOBI ebook Faithful Place read online on PocketBook on Bookshop. Online book Faithful Place by Tana French download. FictionBook Faithful Place on Barnes & Noble. FB2 book Faithful Place Tana French buy cheap iPad.
Paperback Faithful Place Tana French buy for Mac. Hardback ebook Faithful Place download on Powells. TXT ebook Faithful Place Kindle. PDF Faithful Place by Tana French read on Kobo.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.