(ePUB) The Thirty-Nine Steps (Oxford Bookworms Library)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    witenberg
    Participant

The Thirty-Nine Steps (Oxford Bookworms Library)
    by Nick Bullard, John Buchan

🔍 The Thirty-Nine Steps (Oxford Bookworms Library) ~ READ MORE 🔍

• Release date: March 1, 2008
    • Genres: classics, fiction, mystery, thriller, literature, crime, espionage, novels
    • Format: paperback, 88 pages
    • ISBN: 9780194791885 (0194791882)
    • Language: english
    • Publisher: Oxford University Press Spain
    • Author: Nick Bullard, John Buchan

About The Book

A level 4 Oxford Bookworms Library graded reader. Retold for Learners of English by Nick Bullard.

‘I turned on the light, but there was nobody there. Then I saw something in the corner that made my blood turn cold. Scudder was lying on his back. There was a long knife through his heart, pinning him to the floor.’

Soon Richard Hannay is running for his life across the hills of Scotland. The police are chasing him for a murder he did not do, and another, more dangerous enemy is chasing him as well — the mysterious ‘Black Stone’.

Who are these people? And why do they want Hannay dead?

FB2 ebook The Thirty-Nine Steps (Oxford Bookworms Library) download for iPad. FictionBook book The Thirty-Nine Steps (Oxford Bookworms Library) Nick Bullard buy on Booktopia. EPUB The Thirty-Nine Steps (Oxford Bookworms Library) on Kobo.

Online book The Thirty-Nine Steps (Oxford Bookworms Library) by Nick Bullard read on Android. PDF The Thirty-Nine Steps (Oxford Bookworms Library) Nick Bullard read online. Hardcover ebook The Thirty-Nine Steps (Oxford Bookworms Library) download Mac on Audible.

TXT book The Thirty-Nine Steps (Oxford Bookworms Library) buy cheap on Book Depository. Paperback The Thirty-Nine Steps (Oxford Bookworms Library) by Nick Bullard on PC. MOBI ebook The Thirty-Nine Steps (Oxford Bookworms Library).

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.