(ePUB) To Remember Charlie By by Roger Dee, Science Fiction, Adventure, Fantasy

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    witenberg
    Participant

To Remember Charlie By by Roger Dee, Science Fiction, Adventure, Fantasy
    by Roger Dee

🔍 To Remember Charlie By by Roger Dee, Science Fiction, Adventure, Fantasy – READ MORE 🔍

• ISBN: 9781606645123 (1606645129)
    • Language: english
    • Author: Roger Dee
    • Format: paperback, 26 pages
    • Release date: May 1, 2011
    • Publisher: Aegypan

About The Book

Just a one-eyed dog named Charlie and a crippled boy named Joey — but between them they changed the face of the universe… .

“Anything wrong, Joey?” I asked.

He said, “No, Roy,” without taking his eyes off the sky.

For a minute I had the prickly feeling you get when you are watching a movie and find that you know just what is going to happen next. You’re puzzled and a little spooked until you realize that the reason you can predict the action so exactly is because you’ve seen the same thing happen somewhere else a long time ago. I forgot the feeling when I remembered why the kid wasn’t watching the palmetto flats. But I couldn’t help wondering why he’d turned to watching the sky instead.

“What’re you looking for up there, Joey?” I asked.

He didn’t move and from the tone of his voice I got the impression that he only half heard me.

“I’m moving some stars,” he said softly.

FB2 To Remember Charlie By by Roger Dee, Science Fiction, Adventure, Fantasy read online on Booktopia. PDF book To Remember Charlie By by Roger Dee, Science Fiction, Adventure, Fantasy Roger Dee buy on PocketBook. TXT ebook To Remember Charlie By by Roger Dee, Science Fiction, Adventure, Fantasy download for Kindle. Online To Remember Charlie By by Roger Dee, Science Fiction, Adventure, Fantasy by Roger Dee on Bookshop.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.