(FB2) Forever My Lady • 9780446698818

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    witenberg
    Participant

Forever My Lady
    by Jeff Rivera

🔍 Forever My Lady – READ MORE 🔍

• Language: english
    • Publisher: Grand Central Publishing
    • Genres: romance, fiction, contemporary
    • Release date: July 13, 2007
    • Author: Jeff Rivera
    • Format: paperback, 272 pages
    • ISBN: 9780446698818 (0446698814)

About The Book

Dio Rodriguez grew up on the streets and knew all too well the hard, cool feeling of the barrel of a gun tucked down the back of his jeans. But his hard exterior softened when he met Jennifer. Jennifer understands Dio like no one else and makes him want to be a better man. Suddenly a drive-by shooting lands Dio in a prison boot camp and sends Jennifer to the hospital. When Dio learns that Jennifer is pregnant, he realizes that he must find a way to turn his life around and return to his lady. But can trainee Rodriguez get his act together among the hardcases in prison? And will Jennifer be waiting for him if and when he does?

Paperback ebook Forever My Lady by Jeff Rivera read for PocketBook on Audible. Hardcover book Forever My Lady buy cheap. EPUB Forever My Lady Jeff Rivera on Mac. Online Forever My Lady download on Booktopia.

MOBI ebook Forever My Lady buy. Hardback book Forever My Lady by Jeff Rivera read online Kindle on Amazon. FictionBook book Forever My Lady download on iOS. FB2 ebook Forever My Lady Jeff Rivera on Dymocks.

MP3 Forever My Lady. TXT book Forever My Lady by Jeff Rivera buy PC on Barnes & Noble. PDF Forever My Lady download. TXT ebook Forever My Lady Jeff Rivera read for iPad on Powells.

witenberg
    Participant

Cavendon Hall • Barbara Taylor Bradford • 9781250032355

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.