• ISBN: 9781855063907 (1855063905)
    • Release date: December 1, 1996
    • Language: english
    • Format: paperback, 234 pages
    • Genres: philosophy, biography
    • Publisher: Thoemmes Press
    • Author: Katharine Tait, Ray Monk

About The Book

Katharine Tait, daughter of Bertrand and Dora Russell, here vividly portrays the extraordinary and stimulating environment she grew up in. In refreshing contrast to the interpretation of Russell as philosopher and public figure, Tait’s is a close personal account of her deep love and admiration for her father and its gradual tempering by the imperfections she came to see in him.Touchingly written and beautifully described, the book shows Russell to be a man of great warmth, charm and humour, but is also a testament to the traumas created when he applied his views on marriage and education to his own home.

My Father Bertrand Russell is essential reading for those seeking to understand the private background to Russell’s ideas, the personal effects of his lifestyle prescriptions, and what it was like to live with a man of such genious.

Hardback My Father, Bertrand Russell read. FB2 ebook My Father, Bertrand Russell Katharine Tait on Android on Dymocks. MOBI book My Father, Bertrand Russell buy. Hardcover ebook My Father, Bertrand Russell by Katharine Tait download for iPad on Walmart.

MP3 book My Father, Bertrand Russell read online PC. Online My Father, Bertrand Russell Katharine Tait on IndieBound. Paperback book My Father, Bertrand Russell download. FictionBook ebook My Father, Bertrand Russell by Katharine Tait buy cheap for iOS on Powells.

TXT My Father, Bertrand Russell download on Audible. EPUB ebook My Father, Bertrand Russell by Katharine Tait Mac. PDF My Father, Bertrand Russell buy on PocketBook. EPUB book My Father, Bertrand Russell Katharine Tait read on Books-a-Million.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.