November 17, 2020 at 1:16 am #11171witenbergParticipant
Relaxed Cooking with Curtis Stone
Recipes to Put You in My Favorite Mood
by Curtis Stone
- Release date: April 7, 2009
- Author: Curtis Stone
- Language: english
- Publisher: Clarkson Potter Publishers
- Format: hardcover, 272 pages
- Genres: cookbooks, cooking, food
- ISBN: 9780307408747 (0307408744)
About The Book
“For me, there are few things that are more relaxing than lingering at the table with good friends … But I know that for a lot of people, putting together a meal, especially for guests, is the opposite of relaxing … I’m here to tell you: It doesn’t have to be that way.”
— from the Introduction
Aussie Curtis Stone, host of TLC’s Take Home Chef, is best known for his laid-back approach to cooking. Though he’s worked as head chef in several Michelin-starred London restaurants, some of his most memorable meals are the ones he’s shared with friends at home. Now, Curtis shows you how to have as much fun in the kitchen as your guests are sure to have over a comfortable, unforgettable meal.
In Relaxed Cooking with Curtis Stone, you’ll find everything from “First Thing in the Morning” bites and “Brunches to Blow Their Minds” to “Weekend Lunches” and “Something to Eat on the Sofa.” With the home cook in mind, Curtis avoids off-putting culinary lingo and hard-to-find ingredients. Instead, he picks what’s in season and just around the corner. This down-to-earth approach results in wonderfully interesting and flavorful taste combinations that are perfect for parties or just hanging out with a close friend or loved ones.
– Caramelized Nectarines with Yogurt and Honey
– Crispy Tortilla with Ham, Chile, Spinach, and Fried Eggs
– Heirloom Tomato and Burrata Salad with Pepper-Crusted New York Steak
– Pan-Fried Calamari with Roasted Asparagus Salad
– Homemade Salted Caramel Popcorn
– Baby Baked Potatoes with Sour Cream and Chives
– Sticky Chicken Drumsticks
– Red Curry with Lobster and Pineapple
– Veal Cutlet Coated in an Aged Jack Cheese Crust
– Slowly Cooked Brisket with a BBQ Bourbon Sauce
– Creamy Mascarpone and Parsley Polenta
– Brownie Cupcakes
These delicious recipes and Curtis’s infectiously easygoing attitude are all it takes to end your entertaining stress and get you and your guests into a relaxing mood.
Hardcover ebook Relaxed Cooking with Curtis Stone buy. MP3 Relaxed Cooking with Curtis Stone Curtis Stone download Android on Book Depository. EPUB book Relaxed Cooking with Curtis Stone by Curtis Stone on Audible. FB2 Relaxed Cooking with Curtis Stone read for PC.
MOBI book Relaxed Cooking with Curtis Stone buy cheap on Books-a-Million. Hardback ebook Relaxed Cooking with Curtis Stone by Curtis Stone on iPhone. PDF ebook Relaxed Cooking with Curtis Stone Curtis Stone download on IndieBound. Online Relaxed Cooking with Curtis Stone read online Kindle.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.