🔥 Ghost a La Mode – Read More 🔥

• Publisher: Bantam-Skylark
    • ISBN: 9780553157550 (0553157558)
    • Format: paperback, 119 pages
    • Release date: September 1, 1989
    • Author: Judi Miller
    • Language: english

About The Book

Ten year old Scott’s move to Chagrin Falls has created lots of problems and since Malcolm, his house-haunting ghost friend, left he has no one to talk about it with. His Mom is busy becoming a TV commercial star and the only person willing to talk to him is… well… one of the most unpopular boys in school. Then it all changes…

On the wall was a hooded ghost about ten feet tall with sunken eyes and long, knobby hands. I wanted to run away, but I was afraid the ghost would catch me. “Who is it?” I whispered desperately. “Scooooottttttieeee… ” My mouth fell open. “Sco… Sco… Sco… ” It suddenly sounded scratchy. Like a record player that was stuck in one spot.Then I knew. There was no tall ghost on the wall. I got up and looked at my record player. There was a record on it called “Sound Effects for Ghosts.” No one had really been yelling Scottie. I have been tricked. By a ghost. “Malcolm?” I asked softly. “None other,” came a voice. “Long time no see, my boy!”

FB2 Ghost a La Mode. FictionBook ebook Ghost a La Mode by Judi Miller download on PocketBook on Books-a-Million. Online book Ghost a La Mode read online.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.