📕 I’ll Be Watching : READ MORE 📕

• Format: hardcover, 320 pages
    • Publisher: Groundwood Books
    • Places: Canadian Prairies, Saskatchewan
    • ISBN: 9781554980956 (155498095X)
    • Author: Pamela Porter
    • Release date: August 30, 2011
    • Language: english
    • Awards: Geoffrey Bilson Award for Historical Fiction for Young People Nominee (2012), Sheila A. Egoff Children’s Literature Prize Nominee (2012)
    • Genres: poetry, novels, canada, fiction

About The Book

In a small prairie town like Argue, Saskatchewan, everyone knows everybody else’s business. Everyone knows that the Loney family has been barely hanging on — the father, George, reduced to drink and despair since the loss of his farm and the death of his wife, Margaret. And that the four Loney children do not get along with George’s second wife, the pious, bitter Effie. When George dies in a drunken stupor and Effie takes off with a traveling Bible salesman, it looks as though the children are done for. Who’s to save them when everyone in town is coping with the lingering Depression and the loss of their young men to the war? But by drawing good people to them and by rising to the occasion themselves, sixteen-year-old Ran, fourteen-year-old Nora, twelve-year-old Jim and little Addie find a way to make ends meet under the watchful eye of their ghostly parents.

Hardcover ebook I’ll Be Watching download. TXT book I’ll Be Watching by Pamela Porter on PocketBook on Books-a-Million. Online I’ll Be Watching Pamela Porter read online Kindle on Bookshop. PDF book I’ll Be Watching buy. Paperback ebook I’ll Be Watching by Pamela Porter download.

FB2 I’ll Be Watching read for iOS on IndieBound. MP3 ebook I’ll Be Watching for reader. MOBI I’ll Be Watching Pamela Porter buy cheap on Kobo. EPUB book I’ll Be Watching Pamela Porter download. FictionBook I’ll Be Watching buy cheap Mac on Audible.

Hardback book I’ll Be Watching by Pamela Porter on Barnes & Noble. EPUB ebook I’ll Be Watching read online on Android. Paperback book I’ll Be Watching download on Walmart. MP3 ebook I’ll Be Watching by Pamela Porter iPhone. PDF I’ll Be Watching Pamela Porter read on PC on Amazon.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.