I’ll Get There. It Better Be Worth the Trip. by John Donovan – MOBI download

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    witenberg
    Participant

I’ll Get There. It Better Be Worth the Trip.
    by John Donovan

🔍 I’ll Get There. It Better Be Worth the Trip. • CLICK HERE 🔍

• Language: english
    • Author: John Donovan
    • Release date: September 8, 2010
    • Publisher: Flux
    • Format: paperback, 228 pages
    • ISBN: 9780738721347 (0738721344)
    • Genres: lgbt, fiction, romance, gay, classics, queer, contemporary, teen
    • Places: Manhattan, New York City, New York

About The Book

The 40th anniversary edition of a groundbreaking teen classic When the grandmother who raised him dies, Davy Ross, a lonely thirteen-year-old boy, must move to Manhattan to live with his estranged mother. Between alcohol-infused lectures about her self-sacrifice and awkward visits with his distant father, Davy’s only comfort is his beloved dachshund Fred. Things start to look up when he and a boy from school become friends. But when their relationship takes an unexpected turn, Davy struggles to understand what happened and what it might mean.

EPUB book I’ll Get There. It Better Be Worth the Trip. download for PC. FictionBook I’ll Get There. It Better Be Worth the Trip. John Donovan on Amazon. Online ebook I’ll Get There. It Better Be Worth the Trip. buy cheap iPad. Hardback book I’ll Get There. It Better Be Worth the Trip. by John Donovan read on Barnes & Noble. MP3 ebook I’ll Get There. It Better Be Worth the Trip. on iOS.

Paperback I’ll Get There. It Better Be Worth the Trip. by John Donovan download on Booktopia. TXT ebook I’ll Get There. It Better Be Worth the Trip. read online Kindle on Bookshop. MOBI book I’ll Get There. It Better Be Worth the Trip. John Donovan buy. Hardcover I’ll Get There. It Better Be Worth the Trip. on Walmart. PDF I’ll Get There. It Better Be Worth the Trip. John Donovan download on Android.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.