Taking the Pain Out of Parenting

by Glenn I. Latham

🔍 Christlike Parenting | CLICK HERE 🔍

• Format: paperback, 221 pages
    • ISBN: 9781882723461 (1882723465)
    • Release date: October 1, 2002
    • Publisher: Gold Leaf Press (MI)
    • Language: english
    • Genres: parenting, religion, lds, spirituality, church, christian, education, unfinished
    • Author: Glenn I. Latham

About The Book

By improving the way we, as parents, interact with our children, we can improve their behavior. Thus the importance of “being of good cheer”; of what we say and how we say it; of creating a safe, noncoercive environment in the home where children are taught not only good behavior but also good values. Dr. Latham’s suggestions are simple, scriptural, and amazingly effective. Parents have used his unique combination of Christian principles and behavioral science to handle everything from backtalk and profanity to children who threaten violence — and the results have been described as miraculous.

FictionBook Christlike Parenting by Glenn I. Latham buy. FB2 ebook Christlike Parenting PocketBook on Dymocks. PDF book Christlike Parenting Glenn I. Latham download on Mac on Book Depository. MOBI ebook Christlike Parenting read. MP3 Christlike Parenting download for PC.

Hardback book Christlike Parenting Glenn I. Latham buy cheap on IndieBound. Online Christlike Parenting by Glenn I. Latham read online. Paperback book Christlike Parenting on Android on Walmart. EPUB ebook Christlike Parenting Glenn I. Latham read online on Books-a-Million. TXT book Christlike Parenting buy for iPad.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.