• Release date: July 7, 2011
    • Genres: romance, thriller, contemporary, dark, relationships, love
    • Language: english
    • Publisher: Hodder Children’s Books
    • ISBN: 9780340997017 (034099701X)
    • Author: Chris Higgins
    • Format: paperback, 346 pages

About The Book

Anna’s bruised and upset by the collapse of her parents’ marriage. So much of the fallout — including responsibility for her wayward younger sister — seems to be heading in her direction. All she wants is to get the exam results she needs to get herself to university — and away from this mess. She certainly wants nothing to do with boys — until Jem appears. Gradually he wins her trust, and becomes everything Anna needs him to be.

But Anna’s about to discover that love stories don’t always have happy endings…

A fast-paced gripping thriller for teenagers from the award-winning author of It’s a 50/50 Thing, A Perfect 10, and Tapas and Tears.

Hardcover He’s After Me buy cheap for reader on Kobo. Hardback book He’s After Me Chris Higgins download. EPUB ebook He’s After Me read on iPad. MP3 He’s After Me by Chris Higgins on Dymocks. Paperback ebook He’s After Me.

Online book He’s After Me by Chris Higgins download PocketBook on Amazon. TXT book He’s After Me Chris Higgins buy for iOS. FictionBook ebook He’s After Me read online on Bookshop. MOBI He’s After Me Chris Higgins buy Kindle. PDF He’s After Me download on Powells.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.