• Publisher: Autonomedia
    • Language: english
    • ISBN: 9781570271212 (1570271216)
    • Genres: philosophy, anarchism, politics
    • Author: John Moore, Jonathan Purkis
    • Format: paperback, 147 pages
    • Series: Seri Mengkaji Anarkisme

About The Book

Cultural Writing. The conjunction of Friedrich Nietzsche and anarchism will sound like an audacious proposal to many, especially those who still associate Nietzsche with fascism, and anarchism with a simple notion of class struggle. However, anarchism-the project which aims at the abolition of all forms of power, control, and coercion-should be free to appropriate the work of one of the greatest iconoclasts of all time. Although Nietzsche was rather harsh on his anarchist contemporaries, he nevertheless in some respects shared with them a vision of the total tranformation of life. I AM NOT A MAN, I AM DYNAMITE examines the historical, political and philosophical linkages between Nietzche’s transgressive thought and the transformative political vision of anarchism.

PDF book I Am Not a Man, I Am Dynamite. MOBI ebook I Am Not a Man, I Am Dynamite John Moore read for reader on Book Depository. EPUB I Am Not a Man, I Am Dynamite by John Moore download.

FictionBook ebook I Am Not a Man, I Am Dynamite buy cheap PocketBook on Audible. Hardback I Am Not a Man, I Am Dynamite by John Moore read online on iPad. FB2 book I Am Not a Man, I Am Dynamite buy on Dymocks.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.