by Ian Edginton, I.N.J. Culbard, Oscar Wilde

🔍 The Picture of Dorian Gray • Click Here 🔍

• ISBN: 9781411415935 (1411415930)
    • Language: english
    • Format: paperback, 122 pages
    • Publisher: Sterling
    • Author: Ian Edginton, I.N.J. Culbard, Oscar Wilde
    • Release date: January 26, 2009
    • Genres: classics, fiction, comics, fantasy, horror, literature, novels, magic

About The Book

“Youth! Youth! There is absolutely nothing in the world worth having but youth!”

The Picture of Dorian Gray is a graphic adaptation of Oscar Wilde’s classic work, stunningly re-imagined by writer Ian Edginton and artist I.N.J. Culbard. This Gothic morality tale is the story of a man who, taken by his own beauty, pledges his soul in a desperate bid for eternal youth. But when his wish is granted, things go terribly wrong. A painting of Dorian begins to age in his place, while Dorian himself becomes a dangerous narcissist who destroys everyone standing in his way until the day he is forced to come face to face with the ugliness of his own conscience.

FB2 book The Picture of Dorian Gray read for PC. Paperback The Picture of Dorian Gray by Ian Edginton buy on Bookshop. MP3 ebook The Picture of Dorian Gray. TXT ebook The Picture of Dorian Gray Ian Edginton download on reader on Audible.

Online book The Picture of Dorian Gray download on Walmart. FictionBook The Picture of Dorian Gray Ian Edginton iPhone. Hardback The Picture of Dorian Gray buy cheap for Android on Barnes & Noble. EPUB ebook The Picture of Dorian Gray by Ian Edginton read online.

MOBI book The Picture of Dorian Gray read online on Dymocks. Hardcover ebook The Picture of Dorian Gray Ian Edginton download PocketBook. PDF book The Picture of Dorian Gray by Ian Edginton on Powells. Online The Picture of Dorian Gray buy on iPad.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.