The Art of Remember Me by Aleksi Briclot – MOBI download · 9781616551636

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    witenberg
    Participant

The Art of Remember Me
    by Aleksi Briclot, Remember Me Game Artists Various, Michel Koch, Jean-Max Moris

🔗 The Art of Remember Me | CLICK HERE 🔗

• Release date: June 4, 2013
    • Author: Aleksi Briclot, Remember Me Game Artists Various, Michel Koch, Jean-Max Moris
    • Language: english
    • Genres: art, cyberpunk
    • Format: hardcover, 184 pages
    • ISBN: 9781616551636 (1616551631)
    • Publisher: Dark Horse Books

About The Book

Just in time for the hotly anticipated action puzzler’s release, Dark Horse, Capcom, and Dontnod Entertainment invite fans to explore the intricate, enigmatic dystopia of Remember Me! Guided by the game’s creators, readers will traverse the darkly beautiful avenues and alleyways of 2084 Neo-Paris and examine the complex technology that enables memory hunters to manipulate and remix the innermost secrets of society’s most powerful leaders. Dontnod founder and comics veteran Aleksi Briclot sheds light on the genius that inspired the creation of this alluring, daring, and dangerous new universe!

* Sure to be one of the gaming highlights of 2013!

* Introductions by the game’s creative and art directors!

* Experience the creation of Remember Me’s innovative, arresting visuals!

Hardback ebook The Art of Remember Me read online on reader on Bookshop. FB2 book The Art of Remember Me by Aleksi Briclot. MP3 The Art of Remember Me Aleksi Briclot buy cheap on Powells.

Paperback book The Art of Remember Me download for Kindle. Online ebook The Art of Remember Me Aleksi Briclot buy Android on Books-a-Million. MOBI The Art of Remember Me read.

witenberg
    Participant

Lost Recipes: Meals to Share with Friends and Family — Marion Cunningham — 9780375411984

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.