Why you should be engaged in Retail Talk?
The Retail Talk is a forum for 125th Business Managers in the BID Boundaries to be informed about BID programs to support your business, network with other 125th Street Managers and to learn about BID’s marketing toolbox.
- The BID unifies all businesses to work toward a common goal, which often economically revitalized Business District.
- The BID creates a strong unified voice to represent business interests to local government agencies.
- The BID implements other projects such as clean-up programs, decorations, parks and special events.
- The BID assists in leveraging public and private resources for program activities, development projects and other commercial revitalization efforts.
- The BID will conduct Retailers Think Tank meetings to discuss changes or new ideas.
If you are a business on 125th Street located between 5th Ave and Morningside, register your business here.